School Forms After Enrollment

Child Personal Data Form

For ALL students - NEW and RETURNING.

Health History

For all NEW students.

Record of Immunizations

For NEW students - both 2 & 3 must be returned completed to officially start school.  (NOTE:  The doctor may substitute a stamped/signed copy of the child's immunization records in lieu of this form.)

Emergency Information Card

For all NEW students.  

Medication Administration Form

Only necessary if your child has an allergy and needs medicine at school.  Each medication must have it's own form signed by the doctor.

Permission to Receive Emergency Care

For all NEW students.